Before the refined face oil trend, there were serums, and before serums, there was simply moisturiser. Now, there's a new and improved concentrate that encompasses elements of all three skin revivers. Enter: Skin Boosters.
As we grow older, our skin loses collagen, fat, hyaluronic acid and water. This is an inevitable process that could begin as early as 25 years old. Although you apply expensive and branded skin moisturizers, but these alone are not an effective way of solving these problems.
Skin boosters take the natural calming benefits of plant extracts and team them with deeply nourishing antioxidants and ceramides, to improve the efficacy of your other skincare products, and up hydration levels overall for a younger appearance. They restore hydro balance in the skin through the replenishment of hyaluronic acid, resulting in more effective retention of moisture.
To count it’s benefits on the skin:
1. Brings out your skin’s natural glow
2. Deeply hydrates and moisturizes the skin
3. Plumps the skin
4. Improves skin elasticity and firmness
5. Softens and attenuates expression lines
6. Skin brightening effect
7. Reduce dark eye circles
8. Reduce skin imperfections such as acne scars
9. Boost collagen production and skin renewal
10. Reduce inflammation and minimizes pores
If you are looking for faster and more long-lasting results, then opt for the new and improved versions of vampire facials at your dermatologist clinic. In this your serums containing hyaluronic acid and other elements such as vitamin C, are injected superficially into the top epidermal layer of the skin using a special vacuum applicator with micro needles.This treatment can be done alone or combined with other treatments to give a compounding effect. By placing the serum within the skin as opposed to applying serums or creams by hand on the skin or taking it orally, it allows more of the serum to be absorbed to give greater effect at the intended site bypassing the natural barrier of the skin.
· Skin boosters are a must in your skincare regime
· Restore the hydro-balance in your skin for younger looking appearance
· Improved vampire facials can help restore your skin’s elasticity and glow faster than topically applied products
· Always consult your dermatologist before opting for any treatments
#skinboosters #skincareblog #skinblog #skinbooster #skinserums #moisturisers #skincare #vampirefacials #improvedfacials #medifacials #skinproducts #collagenboosting #hydrobalance #hydration #collagen #dermatologisttreatments #skincareguide